The Research and Development Department is a well-known scientific and technology center.
Science-intensive and high-technology products developed by the University are widely used by domestic companies and organizations and exported abroad.
The University research laboratories and centers are involved in joint international scientific projects, contracts for development and delivery of science and technology products and services for the benefit of companies in Russia, China, Venezuela, Republic of Korea, France, Germany, Great Britain, Belgium and Ukraine. The scientific subdivisions of the R&D Department, BSUIR, count dozens of successful contracts and happy customers. The list below represents our most demanded science and technology products:
- Test and measurement instruments and equipment;
- Hydrouacoustic communication equipment; Millimeter-wave transceiving mudules;
- Various-application radar systems and antenna arrays;
- Electromagnetic radiation absorbers to ensure informaiton safety, protect biological and special-purpose objects;
- Technology of electromagnetic compatibility for wireless equipment.
You can get acquainted with the catalog of BSUIR R&D Unit here.