Microwawe and EHF electronics systems
- Simulation and design of advanced microwave and EHF radar systems.
- Development of airborne and space radar systems, including those with synthesized aperture.
- Simulation and design of advanced microwave and EHF antenna arrays.
- Development of functional units of microwave and EHF radar systems.
- Study of undelying terrain parameters in cm and mm wave ranges.
- Study of radio brightness parameters of objects.
- Study of metrology aspects for the systems to be designed.
PRODUCTS ready for implementation
- 3-mm RF short-range navigation and collision-warning radar
- High-precision MMW radar distance meter against underlying terrain
- Computer-aided measurement system for antenna pattern measurements in the short-wave part of the millimeter-wave range
- Compact double-reflector parabolic antennas with dielectric hybrid-mode feed
- Compact MMW conical scanning reflector antennas with dielectric hybrid-mode feed
- Monopulse antenna with comparator
- Biconical omnidirectional antenna
- Subsurface probing radar
PRODUCTS ARE SUPPLIED TO
6 P. Brovki str., Minsk, 220013, Republic of Belarus
|+375 17 293-88-71|