CENTER 2.1 "ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING DIAGNOSTICS OF PROCESS MEDIA AND SOLID-STATE STRUCTURES"
FIELD OF EXPERTISE
- Development of ion sources for ion-beam sputtering, dual ion-beam sputtering, ion beam assisted deposition (IBAD)
- Development of magnetron sputtering systems including of the unbalanced type for magnetron sputtering under reduced pressure
- Processes of reactive ion-beam and magnetron sputtering
- Unbalanced magnetron sputtering processes
- Ion beam neutralisation techniques
- Development of processes of ion-plasma deposition of multilayer optical structures with high resistance parameters
- Development of composits and processes of deposition of high-k and low-k dielectrics
- Development of composits and processes of deposition of magnetoresistive thin films
- Development of processes of ion-plasma deposition of functional layers for solid oxide fuel cells
- Ion polishing of optical parts
- ION SOURCES
- Sputtering ion source based on anode layer accelerator SPIS-002
- Ion source based on anode layer accelerator for ion-beam assisted deposition ASIS-002
- Double-beam ion source based on anode layer accelerator DBIS-001
- End-Hall ion source for ion-assisted deposition EHIS-002
- End-Hall ion source for ion-assisted deposition of the EHPM series
- Ion source based on end-Hall accelerator with integrated plasma electron source
- Ion assisted source with double Hall-current
- Ion assisted source with combined anode layer
- Ion assisted extended source
- Extended ion assited / sputtering source with rotatory target
- PLASMA ELECTRON SOURCE FOR ION BEAM NEUTRALISATION
- MAGNETRON SPUTTERING SYSTEMS
- Magnetron sputtering systems of the MARS-100 series
- RF/DC magnetron sputtering system МIRAGE-010.080
- RF/DC magnetron sputtering system RIF-001.036
- Extended magnetron sputtering systems of the MSPR-1000 series
- Unbalanced magnetron sputtering system MAC-80
- SYSTEMS FOR PARAMETER DIAGNOSTICS
- Customised development of ion-plasma devices of various complexity as well as of solutions for thin-film deposition by ion-beam sputtering including of a reactive type
- Development and creation of multifunctional modular vacuum devices
- R&D activites are carried out using state-of-the-art computer simulation methods and original software tools
2020 – 2022 PROJECTS
Scientific and technical projects are carried out within the framework of international and national programs, including jointly with partners.
1. Research and development of polishing technology for optical parts with a high radius-thickness ratio using a capacitive discharge with a magnetic field.
2. Formation of protective and wear-resistant coatings on titanium alloys with a combination of electron-beam forevacuum and ion-plasma deposition.
3. Methods for automatic determination of the anatomical site on CT images of the lungs.
4. Methods and means of transcutaneous monitoring of volumetric and velocity data of respiration