Test and measurement instruments and equipment
The facilities of the scientific and education innovation Center for Microwave Technologies and their metrology support are deployed on the basis of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
The Center is certified within the System of Accreditation of inspection, testing and calibration laboratories in the Republic of Belarus as a calibration laboratory for microwave measurement equipment (accreditation certificate number BY/112 02.5.0.0065 dt. 09.01.2015) and as a testing laboratory for microwave equipment and devices (accreditation certificate number BY/112 02.1.0.0321 dt. 12.01.1998).
- Metrology support of design and production of microwave devices and equipment.
- Remote calibration of computer-aided measuring systems.
- Customization to meet specific production conditions and CustomerТs requirements.
- Vector network analyzers (25 Ц 178.4 GHz)
- Scalar network analyzer (25 Ц 178.4 GHz)
- Microwave power meter (0.01 Ц 178.4 GHz)
- Signal generator (0.01 Ц 178.4 GHz)
- Contactless microwave vibration sensors УRVS-36PФ, УRVS-94Ф
- Satellite VSAT terminal
- Tx/Rx modules for phased array
PRODUCTS ARE SUPPLIED
China, Venezuela, India, Taiwan, Germany, UK, South Korea, Russia, Ukraine.
6 P. Brovki str., Minsk, 220013, Republic of Belarus
|+375 17 293-84-42||+375 17 293-84-96||†|
|+375 17 293-80-02||+375 17 293-38-57||†|
|+375 17 293-38-57||e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||†|
|+375 17 293-88-76||site: www.mwmlab.com|