R&D LAB 5.2 "ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGIES AND FACILITIES"
FIELD OF EXPERTISE
- High-power ultrasound physics, including such phenomena as cavitation, ultrasonic capillary effect, sonoluminescence, including in suspensions of nanoparticles, as well as when preparing nano-structures
- Development of measurement techniques in high-power ultrasonic fields, control and management modes for the ultrasonic technological processes in liquids
- Development of ultrasonic technologies and equipment, for instance, for treatment and preparation of suspensions of nano-particles, for medical applications of power ultrasound, for dispergating and emulsifying and other applications
- Cavitation meter
- Portable cavitometer (cavitation meter)
- Ultrasound generator
- Ultrasonic disperser
- Contactless vibrometer
- Ultrasonic bath
- Ultrasonic LF cavitation system
- Sonoluminescence setup
- Development, manufacture and delivery of ultrasonic equipment and technology
- Software development and delivery
- Optimization of operation procedures in ultrasonic equipment
- Participation in joint research projects
2020 – 2022 PROJECTS
Scientific and technical projects are carried out within the framework of international and national programs, including jointly with partners.
1. The increase of the reproducibility of the ultrasound influence on biological structures in the cavitation mode.
2. Study of the influence of design features of cavitation sensors on their sensitivity, spectral characteristics and resolution