BSUIR R&D Department is a recognized scientific and technical center. Science-internsive high-tech developments of the university are widely implemented by local enterprises and organizations as well as are exported beyond Belarus.
R&D laboratories and centers carry out joint international scientific projects, customised contracts on the development and supply of scientific and technical products to Russia, China, Venezuela, South Korea, France, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Ukraine, etc.
BSUIR R&D Department has successfully fulfilled dozens of contracts and satisfied houndreds of customers. The university offers S&T services and products (technologies, software solutions, equipment and materials) in the following areas:
- Centimeter and millimeter wavelength ranges
- Electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic means
- Digital signal processing
- Microelecronics and nanotechnologies
- Ultrasonic technologies
- Information protection
- Protection against electromagnetic radiation
- Vibration diagnostics
- Plasma technologies
- Automation and remote monitoring of man-made objects