QUARTZ SENSOR QI-001
Quartz sensor QI-001 is designed for operation in the systems of quartz thickness control and films growth rate in technological equipment for layers vacuum coating and in the scientific research.
- electron-beam and thermal evaporation
- ion-assisted deposition
- ion-beam sputtering
- magnetron sputtering (DC, MF, RF), unbalanced magnetron sputtering
|Resonators replaceable plates size, mm||Ø 0,55" (14 mm)|
|Resonators replaceable plates frequency, mm||4.0, 5.0, 6.0|
|Measured frequency range, MHz||4,0...10|
|Film thicknesses measurement range, μm||0,1...3,5|
|Size, mm||Ø 46x28|
Quartz sensor comes with fittings, flanges, cooling pipes for different operation conditions.
- a magnetic system on Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets is used to protect the sensor from the charged particles flow. Due to that it is possible to use the quartz sensor at ion bombardment of growing film
- effecient water-cooling of the quartz plate and the magnetic system
- it is possible to connect flexible tubes to move the sensor in the chamber in a vacuum process
OTHER INNOVATIONS IN THIS AREA