AUTONOMOUS PORTABLE EVALUATION SYSTEM FOR STRUCTURAL VIBRATION ANALYSIS PDM2106
Autonomous portable system of evaluation of technical objects vibration condition PDM2106 is designed to control the vibration of rotation-based mechanisms and assemblies.
- a portable data collector with vibration detectors
- general purpose PC-based operating station with software of secondary processing and vibration data analysis
- software for programming of the collector's modes and functions
- a data collector is a small-sized unit with autonomous power supply and non-volatile memory which enables to input and record vibration signals time realisations that reflect the mechanical oscillations of an object at the control points. The collector has three vibration detectors with magnetic or screw connectors, which are connected to the data collector unit with the help of plug connections
|Frequency ranges, Hz
|Number of discrete points of recorded vibration signal time realisation can be set arbitrarily. For spectral analysis and other types of processing it is recommended to choose the value from the value range
|Amplitude range of measured vibration signals in the units of vibration acceleration, m/s2
Measuring error is defined by characteristics of the applicable vibration measuring transducers and is no more than
the absolute value, %
|Max. number of recorded time realisations with the volume of 2048 samples
- connecting the data collector to the operating station with the help of the cable, and programming of the autonomous operating modes and functions.
- disconnecting from the operating station and mounting to the object under control, turning on the mode of autonomous work according to the set programme, and autonomous accumulation of vibration data
- disassembling the collector, connecting to the PC operating station and uploading the accumulated vibration data to the fixed hard disk drive.
- secondary information processing and vibration data analysis to detect any arising defects, evaluate the technical condition of the controlled objects or conduct other diagnostics.
COLLECTING AND RECORDING MODES OF VIBRATION SIGNALS TIME REALISATIONS
- by pressing the button
- at predefined time intervals after turning on
- at predefined time intervals after the exact time set by the user
The built-in real-time watch makes it possible to attach the saved realization to the astronomical time.
6, P.Brovki str., Minsk, 220013, Republic of Belarus
☏ +375 17 293 88 65, +375 17 293 88 81
🖷 +375 17 293 84 75
OTHER INNOVATIONS IN THIS AREA